Self delusion is my optimism

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It just fucking hurts right now i don't know why,but it's time to close my eyes and rest this battered body.I've made the choice,and i should just stick to it,hurting and mourning's a process,one that's all too familiar to me.

In my head the reasons for letting go just keeps replaying hoping to cover any trace of regret,or possible regrets.Desperately playing on,to drown out the life once part of me,though it ain't working.I'm not cruel,not cruel enough,life is,and life teaches us to be.

I go to sleep hoping to wake and realise that its all but a dream.
Life never really smiled on me in this area,it did once,but i stupidly let it go.
What's lost now seems ever more precious,ever more priceless.
Is it that hard to just find a person who would love you as much as you would?
Perhaps to teach you how to recognise and cherish,
For it may only just pass by once,never to return.

Tonight's gonna be rough,somehow i just know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home